Friday, November 17, 2006

Hello all

Well let's start off with a quick introduction. My name is Anthony and I'm trying to start an acting career in film. You haven't seen me in anything yet but I am in a short film that will soon be on the Internet(and hopefully in a few film festivals!)...I'll give a link when it's online. I live just outside Los Angeles with my girlfriend and our pets. I'm a Chicago native, die hard Cubs fan and huge Bears fan. I love animals and worked for a local animal rescue for about 4 years.

So why have I started this blog? A few reasons. The main reason is the fact that I've been having troubles getting my foot in the door. I haven't been getting replies from agents for representation and have little results with my own submissions for auditions. I know that it is very difficult to start an acting career and I have no plans of ever quitting but sometimes things feel stagnant and I do need to keep myself busy in some creative manner. Another reason for starting this blog is to let everyone into my world and the "trials and tribulations" of my career. I will try to post daily or every other day and will definitely post any news regarding auditions, classes, and anything relating to my career.

Talk to you soon.
AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz,
Do your thing,everyone in chi town has got ur back. Don't get discouraged you'll be winning an Oscar before you know it. See you at christmas.

Love you,
Alycia & Erwin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.