Monday, November 20, 2006

follow up emails

Today I finally sent out follow-up emails to agents(sometimes I epitomize procrastination, the emails should have been sent a week ago). I sent them a link to my lacasting resume too so I hope they will all check it out even if they don't actually read the email itself. Tomorrow I've got a mixer to go to for lacasting. I hope I can meet a few agents and casting directors. I need to start thinking of a way to get some work on youtube. I've been coming up with a bunch of little mini-plays I can put together. The biggest problem is I have so many ideas that are all about 75% formed and they all sound so good to me I never know which to put more thought into. I wonder if that's a problem many people face. Anyway... I'll post again after tomorrow.

AM

No comments: